Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - How to make a movie that...

How to make a movie that...

Page: 1

Author Post
...contains a hole game?
...could be viewed without having the game, f.e. to upload it to YouTube or other platforms like this one on your site: Screenshots ?

Any suggestions?
I would be pleased to have the possibility to create such videos.

Best regards

Hacke

P.S.

I tried a program called "Fraps" which records the screen, but I was not able to get a good quality video.

In some cases there where problems with the resolution. Fraps in free version only could write a 640x480 video. When I reduce the resolution of the game, Fraps records with interferences like snow.

When I run full (normal) resolution I got good quality, but only a part of the screen... unfortunately not the lane and pins...
Another Question.

Is there a program witch is able to convert .rep files to another movie format? Then I can cut a movie with a hole game...

Greets

Hacke
« Last edit by Hacke on Sun May 16, 2010 6:44 am. »
My personal favorite PAY program would be Camtasia Studio from TechSmith. The TechSmith codec is terrific, and it does a very good job of recording in full-screen without slowing down your computer.

The only other ones I've had experience with are CamStudio, which is a good free choice if you don't like Fraps, and Hypercam, which is garbage in my opinion.

Also, you can choose to not run Bowling Evolution in full-screen mode. In fact, I would recommend against doing so if you plan on recording game footage.

As for the files, I would recommend Google for assistance.
Well, you probably need a quad-core for the best video capture.

I'm using an old Duo-Core (2.13 Ghz) and it just sucks at screen captures.
A bit late, but thanks a lot for your comments.
I will try some of your mentioned software.

Hopefully I can get better results as I was able to do it with Fraps.

Best regards
hacke

Page: 1

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - How to make a movie that...

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software