Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - Smalltalk etc - BE 1.0

BE 1.0

Page: 1

Author Post
Does anyone know where I can download it?

Game: 279--10 pin in the 6th
Series: 724

PBA League High Scores:

Game:
Series:

My averages:

School team-THS average: 189.67
PBA league average:

My arsenal:

Brunswick Fury
Ebonite NVD
Ebonite Complete NV
Ebonite Tornado
Columbia 300 White Dot

26 Wii Bowling 300s
High Wii Bowling series: 887
You must also want to see how bad it was compared to 1.08 like me huh xD

Arsenal:
Storm Virtual Gravity
Storm Rapid Fire Pearl *NEW*
Columbia 300 White Dot

Shoes:
New Dexter SST8's
i can find 1.03
thats the earliest version i can find
Nickoli wrote
i can find 1.03
thats the earliest version i can find

Can u post a link?

High series-700(246,227,227)
High game- 279

Up-Rising iz a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have 1.05... I miss the good old days when BE was at its most realistic... :(
cant find the link any more :roll:
search on google.
I'll post one if i see it
1.06 "real" alpha 1 was the best version ever. I finally went into my old computer to find the installation file. It's now on Mediafire if anyone wants it, since the devs took it off the site some time after the release. The physics were truly incredible in that game. The only problems are that the oil pattern does not wear down and the ball modding system is a bit different. A big hook ball needs a maxfrictionfactor of like 10 but the ball reacts unrealistically like it just hit a bumper.

Wondering, devs and Vankis, if I should post the link or not.
Mario wrote
1.06 "real" alpha 1 was the best version ever. I finally went into my old computer to find the installation file. It's now on Mediafire if anyone wants it, since the devs took it off the site some time after the release. The physics were truly incredible in that game. The only problems are that the oil pattern does not wear down and the ball modding system is a bit different. A big hook ball needs a maxfrictionfactor of like 10 but the ball reacts unrealistically like it just hit a bumper.

If i give you my email can you send me the link?

High game- 279

Mario wrote

Nice to see you still visit us now and then Mario. :)

I have no problem with you posting that link. But I'm only a moderator, it's not "my game". I don't think the devs would mind though. As long as you write that it's an old version and people can't expect any help from the devs for it.
« Last edit by vankis on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 am. »
Yes, I would like it as well please.

Arsenal:
Storm Virtual Gravity
Storm Rapid Fire Pearl *NEW*
Columbia 300 White Dot

Shoes:
New Dexter SST8's
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xeonqenn23j

Enjoy :)

BTW BE 1.0 looked like what the pins on the exit screen look like here! :shock:

Never tried anything before 1.04, but from what I heard 1.03 was ridiculously easy and everyone got 300s. 1.04 was much more realistic but much harder; there was also no ball deflection because the pins were 22% too light and the pins were set up in a wide isosceles triangle. 1.05 was a huge improvement with its ball deflection and some of the most realistic physics so far. However, the balls couldn't hook as much and there wasn't a lot of power, so by the second alpha of 1.06 a huge redesign was done to the physics. Some of the reactions were very much realistic, but too massive and pins spun upon an invisible axis. It reminds me of Gutterball 2 with floatier pins in the way the pins spun around. The power was far too insane and ball deflection was lost. 1.07 was much better, but ball deflection had not improved and the pins still spin funny. 1.08 alphas have a much greater improvement on the pin physics, but ball deflection is inconsistent. When hitting the pocket it either doesn't deflect at all or deflects the wrong direction, leaving a solid 9 or solid 8 if a messenger doesn't come. While this is unrealistic, even in the most realistic game IMO, Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling, the same thing happens with a big hook.
« Last edit by Mario on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm. »
Thank you mario.

First pocket hit, 9 pin, how ironic. But this blows 1.08 away, very realistic physics. Also, for once I actually left an 8-10, WOW.

High game- 279

Strike exploits are quite easy to find though. I just bowled a 300 with a big hook ball. Most people used the Heavy and hooked from the outside, though the ball hooks less here than it does in 1.05.

Try modding the balls, hooks like it hit a bumper! :lol:

But if only the devs fixed that and other glitches, and added the same amount of power and revs in the latest version, BE would become perfect!
« Last edit by Mario on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 am. »

Page: 1

Bowling Evolution Forum - Smalltalk etc - BE 1.0

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software