Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - General discussion - Doubts to improve the game

Doubts to improve the game

Page: 1

Author Post
Good morning, first of all congratulate the creators of this game of bowling and all those who continue to create materials to improve it. Yesterday I bought the full version of the game and the forum has been impossible to find some addons that I would like to apply to enhance the game experience. For example, I have seen that have created some variations in the pin physics for not to "fly" both falling as it does me something unreal as if they weighed. On the other hand if I have been able to prove backgrounds and textures pin successful, but I have not found the possibility of changing the logo "bowling" appearing in bowling alleys over the pins (a most realistic Brunswick or Amf logo). In youtube there are dozens of videos with this retouched element but have not found any website or link to get these improvements. Any ideas or help with this?

Many thanks in advance.

Hugo
As of version 2.0 changing the Bowling Ad can be retextured by modifying the corresponding level.zip file associated with the alley you wish to change.
Example: changing the Bowling Ad for "Brisbane by night" will require that you unzip "Brisbane_By_Night.zip" located typically "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bowling Evolution 2.1\levels" then modify bowlingad-brisbane.jpg which is located in alltextures inside the zipped file. Once you change this you will need to rezip it exactly as it was but with the new BowlingAd image instead.

I hope this post helps, I will try to help out if i can should you still be having any trouble.
« Last edit by ItsBoshyTime on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:39 am. »
Thank you very much. I have put hands wing work and have created some textures.
free movie streaming
ItsBoshyTime wrote
As of version 2.0 changing the Bowling Ad can be retextured by modifying the corresponding level.zip file associated with the alley you wish to change.
Example: changing the Bowling Ad for "Brisbane by night" will require that you unzip "Brisbane_By_Night.zip" located typically "C:Program Files (x86)Bowling Evolution 2.1levels" then modify bowlingad-brisbane.jpg which is located in alltextures inside the zipped file. Once you change this you will need to rezip it exactly as it was but with the new BowlingAd image instead.

I hope this post helps, I will try to help out if i can should you still be having any trouble.

Thank you, it's so confusing to figure out on your own. Your post does help a lot!
« Last edit by matthw on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:25 pm. »
The game is kinda old, but still, it hooked me for a couple of minutes :)
Do you plan on updating it?

Page: 1

Bowling Evolution Forum - General discussion - Doubts to improve the game

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software