Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - buying 1.08?

buying 1.08?

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
Tomi wrote
None of the ideas that you have thrown here are really good enough to convince me to change the direction where we are headed at with BE. Additionally I and Vesa are making the decisions so that is what matters in the end.

Understood. I'm just trying to prevent this game from becoming one of those cheesy bowling demos you see on TopShareware that give you 1 ball and 3 frames to evaluate it before it barrages you with nag screens and then locks up.

Personally, I think this is an awesome game and would probably pay for it if you started to lock up the playable features. However, newcomers might not be so quick to hop onboard as they wouldn't be able to really experience all that this game can do like customizable balls, oil patterns, and alleys.

Moreover, I want you and Vesa to make money with this. This game is, by far, different than any other bowling simulation I've seen before. Charging for online play is fine in my opinion as you're the ones hosting the servers.

In closing, I think the current setup is plenty profitable without being too restrictive on those who just want to play. If you listen to anything I say, let it be this. Don't let this game become just another bowling simulation. It's far better than that. With that, I rest my case. Sorry if I came off as a little demanding.
I think that, just as well as the game has progressed, some people on this forum have been extremely valuable, namely TheKorean and s2dio. How come they haven't been rewarded?

I also believe that, although a nice, rewarding profit should be made on this game, it should be completely free until every flaw has been completely perfected. As of now, they haven't. It's like Bill Gates expecting people to buy a new operating system without any added features from last time.

Oh wait, he did that...

Arsenal:
Storm Virtual Gravity
Storm Rapid Fire Pearl *NEW*
Columbia 300 White Dot

Shoes:
New Dexter SST8's
« Last edit by BeatdownT on Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm. »
If it were priced like a completed game the previous comment would be true, now it's not.
Altough i agree it's not finished, paying for it gives you upgrades to future versions so it's basicly paying in advance for a finished version.
Yes, paying for an advanced version is great, but not when you have no idea what's in store. Especially when the physics, for one, haven't progressed dramatically, buying the game just doesn't seem very practical at this point. Paying for online play is reasonable, yet the physics and everything still play into that. I'm just talking about the normal game for now though. As long as the game isn't perfect, it should be free. I don't really care about online play though, I have no use for it. Hopefully the full buy-only game doesn't come out soon....I probably will end up not buying it.

Arsenal:
Storm Virtual Gravity
Columbia 300 White Dot

Shoes:
New Dexter SST8's
In that case i totally agree with you :)
Mental wrote
In that case i totally agree with you :)

Great! I mean, I really don't understand how they could charge for the actual game until it WAS perfect, you know?

Arsenal:
Storm Virtual Gravity
Columbia 300 White Dot

Shoes:
New Dexter SST8's
YES i have the same thing,,, umm when i bought thw game it wont let me log in, it says my account doesnt exzit anymore.............i just bought it yesterday :0????/ ,is there anything wrong?

Page: < 1 2

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - buying 1.08?

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software