Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - Port to OS X?

Port to OS X?

Page: 1

Author Post
Hey guys, I've been in love with this game for a couple years now, and I own a PC and a Mac, but I've been using the Mac a little more often as of late....Do you guys think you'll be making a Mac and/or Linux version soon?
that would be hard to do. Mac is VERY hard to program for because it is a closed source OS. That is why you don't see a lot of viruses for mac, but thats also why you don't see a lot of games for the mac.

900 Global: Bounty Hunter, S75, BAM
AMF: Nighthawk Pearl, Megafriction, The Heist
Storm: Virtual Gravity

House AVG: 198
Sport/PBA: 180
Getting better every year since i started taking bowling seriously!
Hello. Every component we use should be pretty much OS-X compatible. It is of course true that it will require some investigation and work to get this run under OS-X but we will look at it after the next version release.

BTW: I have a macbook pro and I'm able to play BE with the parallels desktop (virtual machine). It cannot run DirectX but other than that its fine.
This is definitely Os-X compatible, and the plus point is we could even connect a IP PBX, isn't that so super cool. This makes the newest version even better and durable, with the most compatible features available currently in the market. I believe this is surely going to rock every teens who are keen to try it, asap. This also brings up some kind of refreshment from those oldies versions.
It already has been ported by my friend. All credit to Brandon Johnson. Click here.

Page: 1

Bowling Evolution Forum - Development - Port to OS X?

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software