Bowling Evolution Forum

Bowling Evolution Forum - Bug reports - Worked well in XP, crashes in Win 7

Worked well in XP, crashes in Win 7

Page: 1

Author Post
It worked so well in XP, pity I had to "upgrade" to Win 7. Crashes frequently with the message "MS Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error!, Program C:\Program Files\Bowling Evolution\bowling.exe, R6025, -pure virtual function call, OK." Does Not Crash with sound turned off. Have latest Realtek sound driver for HP 5750 computer.
I'm pretty sure I had the same problem, it sucked lol. Since I've been using a new laptop with Windows 8, I've had less issues.
I'm having the same problem with Windows 10. I believe there is something wrong with the program's syntax. It sucks though, since it's really the only game I can really run on my laptop, and it runs much better for me in Windows 10 than in Win7.

Anybody know if this game was patched to be fully compatible with Windows 10?
Hey,

Please try to install the game again. Required DirectX runtime version may be missing from your computer.
On my Windows 8.1 laptop there is a strange texture bug in the reflection where the 8 pin pops in front of the other pins just before the ball hits the pins. It doesn't always occur but seems to be related to how my laptop screen is occasionally tinted slightly red/purple rather than slighty yellow/green. It may just be my system as ASUS Splendid technology screws around when something uses the GPU. Updated the drivers several times since I bought the laptop and it still occurs.

I had some terrible crashes where the only way I could escape was restarting the computer, but now it's fine. I guess I shouldn't tamper too much with the NVIDIA graphics settings (it reads this game as "Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling" and applies the settings to all BE versions I have installed)...

And I can't run anything before 1.09 on Windows 8.1...

User posted image
« Last edit by Mario on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:01 pm. »

Page: 1

Bowling Evolution Forum - Bug reports - Worked well in XP, crashes in Win 7

Bowling Evolution Forum is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software